As the season of celebration is almost upon us! It’s an occasion to lift up the style ventures by donning Indian wear. Yes, ethnic wear has the potential to put together a man look royal, attractive and up-to-the-minute at the same time.
What have you considered for wearing in the Party?
Are you setting up for traditional wear or indo western?
Promote your fashion game up a notch for your best look on the auspicious occasion of Diwali. Well, you have to lay some hard work in styling because Diwali comes just once in a year and it’s all the significance.
From long yarn suits to linen waistcoats to neo-traditional bandhgalas, there is an overabundance of alternatives available for men if they would like to go the conventional route.
- Indian Traditional Dress for Men
- 1) Printed Shirt with Silk Jacket and loose pants
- 2)Kurta with Bandhgala Jacket
- 3) Tee with jodhpuris
- 4) Embroidered Sherwani with Churidaar
- 5) Shirt with Bandhgala jacket
- 6) Nehru Jacket
- 7) Dhoti Pants
- 8) Polo Pants
- 9) Sherwani
- 10) Sherwani with Palazzo Pants
- Going naive to shop ethnic outfit might give you nightmares and furthermore you won’t like the outfit your mom shopped for you. Well, you have terrain on the page for the full Diwali styling channel. Believe us, the festive style has never been this amusing.