-NH Desk ,New Delhi
- Keep all documents in a safe, accessible place where they won’t be easily damaged or stolen
- Always check with your travel agent, airline company, or government official to find out if there are any specific documents required for your trip
- If you are flying internationally, try to arrive at the airport three hours early to allow for adequate travel time
- Make sure your child has your personal information on them at all times, along with copies of their travel consent forms, travel itinerary, and passport
- More valuable documents like passports should stay with a parent or guardian, if possible
- Read over all documents ahead of time to ensure information is complete and accurate.
A little bit of planning can take away a lot of stress when traveling. By making sure you have the right documents, you’ll spend less time worrying and more time enjoying your vacation with your kids.